ALPINE YOUTH COUNCIL
Applications for Alpine Youth Council are accepted until April 10, 2019. The new council begins serving July 1, 2019.
Application forms are now available - Click Here
Further Requirements - Click Here
During the year, the Alpine Youth Council meets every 1st and 3rd Thursdays of the month at 8pm for about an hour. In addition, there are also mandatory service projects and activities required each month.
Some past activities include:
- Display flags along Main Street and in the City Cemetary for flag holidays
- Activities with the residents of River Meadows Assisted Living
- Plant flowers at the City Cemetery for Memorial Day and serve breakfast to veterans
- Various Alpine Days activities such as water games, the parade, and concessions
- Easter Egg Hunt
- Santa Comes to Alpine
- Host Meet the Candidates night
- Attend the Youth City Council Leadership Institute at Utah State University
- Serve dinner to the homeless in downtown Salt Lake City
- Food Drive for the local Food Bank